Chihuahuas are, like most dogs, fond of taking many naps throughout the day. We learn early on that naps are fun and an enjoyable way to spend a day.
In between naps, of course, we must work hard. I usually spend my days guarding, entertaining, exercising, supervising and protecting my daddies. Without me they would be lost.
I decided to list some of my favorite places to sleep and/or nap. They’re actually the same thing except naps are shorter. I am always on the alert though. My work is never done.
- In my office daybed. It’s pink and has a pretty daisy on it. A blankie is always on top.
- In my living room bed. Bigger than my pink bed with a nice blankie tent. A great place to hide.
- Anyplace there is sunlight. We Chihuahuas love to sunbathe and look for that special spot.
- On a pillow.
- On the sofa.
- On the carpet.
- On one of my daddy’s lap.
- In my daddies’ bed.
- In my own bed next to daddy. It’s the same as my office daybed. I think they move it back and forth.
- Anyplace under a blankie.
Check out more information about a Chihuahua’s temperament at YourPurebredPuppy.com.