The world can be a dangerous place for your little Chihuahua. My daddy came across this video on Petplace.com. For your little dog’s safety (and cats too) I recommend you watch it.
By Veterinary Pet Insurance and Pet Poison Helpline
Did you know that there are certain things in your kitchen that are poisonous to pets? Chocolate, grapes, raisins, trail mix, xylitol, fatty table scraps, onions, garlic, compost, macadamia nuts, and unbaked bread dough/alcohol are all dangerous! When in doubt, keep your pet out of the kitchen. If you think your pet has ingested something poisonous, contact Pet Poison Helpline at 800-213-6680 or your veterinarian immediately for life-saving care. The sooner you treat the problem, the easier and less expensive it is to treat your pet!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Please enter an answer in digits:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.